sexta-feira, 5 de outubro de 2012

Even stones fly: My composition n 37 - Clear sky

Even stones fly: My composition n 37 - Clear sky: I've decided to post some of my songs! (I write both music and lyrics) This  is the song number 37!  I use to get a number to all my compo...

O nome dela é Brenda Novella Ragazzini. Esta bela estudante de Roma é como eu um pouco de tudo: Compositora, Poetisa, diretora dentre outros. Uma bela voz que podemos ouvir e ouvir novamente. Clear Sky é a música qe essa moça com voz de seda canta e encanta as multidões.

Clear sky


One year ago
I heard a voice
Maybe it wanted me
It come to me
It never left it never called me.


Under the rain
Kissing a blame
Ticking me deeper.
Blood throught my veins
danced to the rithm of my cold shivers.


I'm sure you've never listened to my breathing
And you never could see my silent tears
And now I'm sure without you
That you've never heard what screamed the night.
Blind and deaf as a clear sky.


Singing the night
Moon throught your eyes
Music inside us
Thinking this sound
would never  stop and never give up


We were alone
Another world
Maybe I was dreaming
Nothing at all
Could took me away from your heart beating.


I'm sure you've never understood my feelings
The time when all I missed where just your kisses.
And now I'm here without you.
But you've never heard how screamed the night.
Blind and deaf as a clear sky.


Our time has gone. My life won't be easy,
And you won' t be the one who'll walk with me.
But something is still inside you
Couse you've never heard what screamed my heart.
Blinding as a shining sun
Blinding as a shining sun
Blinding as a shining sun
Blinding as a shining sun


 Brenda é esta bela moça que me segue no google +

Ciao Bella. Molto Piacere. Benevuti à Bauhaus

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário